Fire Damage in Montessori
SERVPRO of Fontana received a call to inquire about fire damage and how we could help. In particular, this loss was from a grease fire in a Montessori school's kitchen. SERVPRO of Fontana began services for the client over the weekend, completing the loss before Monday morning. The school was very excited that we were able to mitigate the damage in the facility with out any disruption to class schedules. Another satisfied customer due to the prompt response and work from SERVPRO of Fontana. If you're experiencing fire damage in Montessori, give SERVPRO of Fontana a call today.